sample funeral service for baby miscarriage unisex A
sample funeral service for baby miscarriage unisex BURIAL /OWN PLOT
funeral service for baby celebration of brief life RAINBOW THEME
- Family arrive at home one family member gives out a message card and a pen for anyone who wants to leave a message to baby,for small balloon release.these are collected before funeral cars arrive and tied onto balloons this person will carry balloons to church.and hand them out later at the grave plot.Use different rainbow coloured balloons.
- family member carry's baby funeral casket from own home to hearse then follow to church for A small private funeral service.
- Church service ...
- Church elder/priest gives thanks to God for a precious life
- elder/priest says can we all stand to sing
- church organist/pianist plays everyone sings
- Jesus wants me for a sunbeam
- words of song....
Jesus wast me for a sunbeam to shine for him each day. In every way try to please him at home at school at play,a sunbeam a sunbeam Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, a sun beam a sun beam, Ill be a sun beam for him.
- Church elder/priest reads these scriptures about children
- Matthew 19:14 but Jesus said suffer the little children and forbid them not, to come unto me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
- psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord and he shall sustain thee,he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
- say the lords prayer
- rest at the family plot .
- elder/priest says can we all stand
- church organist/pianist plays everyone sings together morning has broken.
- Play music colours over the rainbow you can get this song on a cd here. as the casket is then taken to the cars for the cemetery and comital service where the casket is laid to rest at the family plot .
- family then friends follow casket to the cemetery
- once every one is at the graveside the elder/priest says ashes to ashes baby is laid to rest for comital every one then takes any balloon up to 12 only then releases them in the air with the messages tied on. family hugs then time to go home.
Back to Articles