Books on stillbirth stillborn babies and miscarriage
what good Books are there on stillbirth stillborn babies and miscarriage
lots of great mentions of books on miscarriage grief stillbirth and delivery of a stillborn baby all though it may be tough to get into stick with it if possible and be inspired by other mums and families that have been there too.
- An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination...American author who had a stillborn son
- Lesley Regan's "Miscarriage ... what every woman should know" is a useful look at miscarriage by a miscarriage expert
- When a Baby Dies: The Experience of Late Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Neonatal Death by Alix Henley and Nancy Kohner
- the other Empty Cradle, Broken Heart: Surviving the Death of Your Baby by Deborah L Davis
- 'Born Asleep' and 'Soulmates: Blessed by Little Angels' moving stories comforting to read about other people's experiences of stillbirth
- one aimed at children is this one ..a star for bobby" from sands this one is more for children its about a bird who is born ill and then becomes a star in heaven.
- Miscarriage -What Every Woman Needs to Know by Professor Lesley Regan
comprehensive and sympathetic guide to all the latest information and written in a very readable and accessible way
- Miscarriage - Women's Experiences and Needs by Christine Moulder
ISBN0-415-25489-2 to help women make sense of their loss and find their own way through of coping with the confusion that frequently follows after baby loss.
Back to Articles