Unisex Baby Burial Clothes
Girls Baby Burial Gowns Dresses
Boys Baby Funeral Burial Clothes
2-3lb Baby Burial Clothes
3-5lb Baby Burial Clothes
Baby Burial Socks,Hats,Nappies
Girls Baby Burial Headbands
Infant Burial Clothes OOAK
Baby Burial Fetal Demise Pouches
Tiny Baby Funeral Blankets Burial
Baby Burial Bereavement Cards
Baby Memory Box Tiny Teddy Bears
Baby Burial Songs Funeral Lullaby CDs
Memorial Jewellery Ashes Pendants
Baby Burial Funeral Urns Coffins Caskets
View Your Cart
Something Precious smallest baby burial clothes
to dress a tiny baby with dignity and respect for final goodbyes.
ideas baby headstone words choosing words babies gravestone what wording to use baby headstone what wording to use baby gravestone made from granite etc
what words could you write on an early baby or newborn gravestone
when you pick either stone mason to make the headstone for your baby the size and shape determines how much you choose to write on it.
first look at the size and shape of the headstone, speak to those will be dealing with the writing to see how many letter/numeral characters it will carry. Will there need to be some space left if its a family stone for future generations ?.
if not usually the first 80 characters are free then they charge for the remainder and or etching drawn on the side etc you may also want to add the date of birth /death etc too determined on space available..
Write down on scrap paper what you prefer ,play around with words and titles until you reach the amount of characters to see if it looks suitable.once its finished or carved by the stone mason it cannot be changed as it will be left permanent .
Depending on when baby died you may want to look at these 3 options
- section A for babies that passed away early on in the womb .
- section B for babies that passed away due to stillbirth.
- section C for babies that passed away within the first year of life.
here are some ideas of what to write on a baby gravestone or baby headstone that are appropriate for the age that baby passed away at.
If baby was to early to see if it was a boy or girl then these statements are in unisex too.
we have compiled these ideas for you,and you may mix and match them to create your own if you wish.
- Now apart yet forever in our hearts,sadly missed heavens kiss.Good night precious baby.
- precious love and memories kept forever , our little one born sleeping.
- just a little visit given, now with God upstairs in heaven.Missing you forever, goodnight precious baby.
- born to soon, sleeping with the angels , Goodnight God bless our baby.
- In loving memory of our precious angel born asleep.
- Born sleeping in tender, sadly missed forever.
- love that stays forever Our precious baby never forgotten.
- cherished every moment of you gone too son precious baby.
- Born asleep, yet your love we keep, thinking of you always xx.
- Our Baby born sleeping, a twinkling star in heavens rest.
- A hug, a kiss, in heavens bliss, gone too soon Our baby.
- Goodnight sweet baby forever sleeping.
- sadly missed a hug and a kiss our baby in our hearts forever.
- treasured memories of a little life, so precious and loved by all. baby name … etc
- Cherished memories of our lovable son goodnight little baby.
- deeply missed asleep with the angels, now at Rest, Goodnight God bless.
- In loving memory of our baby girl now in peace sweet dreams.
You may also want to ask a family member to walk around some gravestones and write down popular quotes to recreate your own, it would then be a more personalized wording for your baby's own headstone.